City of Boise Twenty Mile South Farm
Twenty Mile South Farm
56.43kw, 199 solar modules, Solarworld modules, Solaredge inverters
Idaho's First Net Zero Energy Building Altenergy was the solar provider for the Leed Gold standard project.
This new building is the hub for the 4225-acre biosolids application site owned and operated by the City of Boise.
• 198 solar panels
• LED lights with occupant and daylight sensors
• Regional and recycled building materials
• Ground-source geothermal heating and cooling
• Water efficient landscaping
• EcoScreen dashboard: real time building operation stats
• Fully encapsulating insulation